I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
Top 10 Things Obama is Not Releasing, From Breitbart.com
Joel Pollak of Breitbart.com released a top 10 list: Top Ten Things Obama Has Not Released in response to the fact that Obama suggested Romney may be a felon.
Here is a summary:
- Fast and Furious documents. Obama used executive privilege to save AG Eric Holder's behind.
- Health reform negotiations. Obama made back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators.
- FOIA requests. Obama is "the worst" at complying with Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Real White House guest list. Many visits are secret. Met with lobbyists off-site.
- Rashid Khalidi tape. Obama attended a 2003 party for Rashid Khalidi in which a lot of anti-Israel rhetoric was featured. Nobody is releasing the tape. LA Times story.
- Small dollar donors. Obama refused to release names of contributors who donated less than $200 even though he's accused of receiving illegal foreign contributions. McCain did this in 2008, why couldn't Obama?
- Medical records. John McCain released thousands of pages of medical records. All Obama released was a one-page doctor's note even though he has a history of drug abuse and smoking.
- Book proposal. Obama's literary agent said he was "born in Kenya". Why hasn't anybody released the original book proposal.
- Academic transcripts. Can Obama prove his merit?
- State senate papers. Obama never produced any papers from his eight years as a state senator. He says "they could have been thrown out."