I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
When considering who you are going to vote for keep these things in mind:
1. Does what the person is saying, ring true to who they are?
If you read their blog, Facebook page, or any other written information does it match what they are claiming now on campaign literature or are they being dishonest to get your vote? Are they attempting to pander and move to the center thus being FAKE?
2. What is their reason(s) for running?
3. Are they running a positive campaign or negative?
4. Are they demonstrating what and how they will fix things or are they vague?
5. Do they have what is best for Cudahy in mind or their own personal agenda?
6. Do they understand taxes, fees, and government’s role?
7. Have they been in the city for a while or are they new to Cudahy?
8. What have they done for the community?
9. How did you feel about Wal-Mart coming to Cudahy and losing them?
10. When a candidate says they’ll do something, ask them HOW WILL YOU DO IT? It’s one thing to make a promise and it’s an entirely different matter to actually accomplish a promise.
You are our elected official, one who must voice the concerns of your constituents!
Time doesn’t change a man’s word, but you learn his sincerity of action during it!
"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would not be found out.” - Thomas Macaulay
“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott