Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday-Saturday:
1) With all due respect, Cardinal Dolan...
2) Photos of the Week (07/20/14)
3) 3RD UPDATE: Vindication for Milw. Co. Sheriff David Clarke
4) 3RD UPDATE: Are kids in my Franklin neighborhood crooks?
5) The latest pro-life news (07/21/14)
6) Culinary no-no #385
7) Education: Leading to Reform July 20, 2014
8) Time for another Public Service Announcement courtesy of This Just In...
9) The best cartoons of the week (07/26/14)
10) No sympathy for a double murderer