I am an Ultra-Conservative, Alpha-Male, True Authentic Leader, Type "C" Personality, who is very active in my community; whether it is donating time, clothes or money for Project Concern or going to Common Council meetings and voicing my opinions. As a blogger, I intend to provide a different viewpoint "The way I see it!" on various world, national and local issues with a few helpful tips & tidbits sprinkled in.
- April Top 10 – With over 170,000 views for just the top ten of the month of April that is fantastic. Thank you to all that read my blog!
- Reminder of Recall Meeting Today –I talked about when and where the meeting was to be held and a few of the reasons I was told for it possibility.
- The Recall Of Mayor Ryan McCue – Had a few emails about the recall and voting in the plan commission.
- Wal-Mart & Wave Pushed Away – Talked about the plan commission vote, thus ending the Wal-Mart and Wave site plan.
- I Was Wrong Mayor! – Satire of an apology to the Mayor. I go over the Mayor’s platform and highlight important sections.
- Tar and Feathers For McCue? – Title came from an email to me from a McCue supporter asking me to stop the recall. I listed a few of the reasons people emailed me why they support the recall.
- Questions and Statements – I took peoples’ questions and statements out of the public forum and answered them. I had the drawings of the Wave and Wal-Mart buildings.
- Thank You for Voting Against Wal-Mart Mayor McCue! – Another satire this time from a person that wrote in the public forum thanking McCue for voting NO.
- The Forbidden Store – Talked about Cobalt’s email to me and not trying to interfere with the proposal on the table. This is before the vote.
- Internet Child Predator Sterotype Changing Study Shows – Talks about how new studies show a change in the habits of the Internet Child Predator.