• A backpack containing a pocket-sized computer and four books valued at $300 was taken from an unlocked vehicle parked in a driveway in the 500 block of South Rosewood Avenue on Feb. 3.
• An in-dash AM/FM CD player was removed from an unlocked vehicle parked in a rear driveway in the 5800 block of South Swift Avenue on Feb. 4.
• A laptop computer valued at $300 was taken from an unlocked vehicle outside of Labor Ready, 4777 S. Packard Ave., on Feb. 24.
• A 17-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana when officers observed him rolling a marijuana cigarette while parked in a van on the 3600 block of East Birchwood Avenue on Feb. 19
• A 22-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for damage to property and disorderly conduct for kicking in a glass pane window valued at $50 at an apartment building where he formerly resided in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue on Feb. 16.
• A 49-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct for issuing threats and causing a disturbance at an apartment in the 2600 block of East Edgerton Avenue on Feb. 23.
• Police were called for two domestic violence-related incidents this week.
• An unlocked apartment in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue was entered on two separate instances and a video game, video game console, a digital camera and purse with a total value of $730 were taken on Feb. 17.
• An laptop computer valued at $1,200 was taken from the student services room at St. Thomas More High School, 2601 E. Morgan Ave., sometime between Jan. 13 and Feb. 17.
• A full set of pool table balls valued at $200 was taken from Kasper's tavern, 929 Madison Ave., on Feb. 18.
• A 30-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the parking lot of George Webb, 211 N. Chicago Ave., after witnesses and police observed his northbound vehicle cross over the center line several times on North Chicago Avenue on Feb. 27. The man's blood alcohol content was 0.11.
• Two door frames and a patio screen door sustained $300 damage between Feb. 3 to 11 at an apartment building in the 200 block of North Chicago Avenue.
• A rear window valued at $225 was smashed on a vehicle parked in a driveway in the 3500 block of Fourth Avenue on Feb. 22.
• A front and rear windshield, along with a passenger side window were smashed, and four tired smashed, causing a total of $1,050 in damage to a vehicle that was parked next to a garage in the 600 block of Sherman Avenue on Feb. 27
• Police were seeking a 20-year-old Oak Creek woman after her ex-boyfriend complained of receiving repeated text message threats on Feb. 23. The woman was previously warned by South Milwaukee police to stay away from the man after egging his car and striking his vehicle with her own car on two separate occasions after the pair broke up in 2009.
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015 issue