• Steel materials valued at $300 were taken from Klatt Equipment, 5969 S. Pennsylvania Ave., between 8 a.m. Dec. 29 and noon Jan. 3.
• Cash and gift cards valued at $185 were taken from two lockers at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 5 and 7 p.m. Jan. 6.
• A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 2400 block of East Layton Avenue at 8:10 p.m. Jan. 4. Her BAC was 0.13.
• Three Milwaukee men, ages 19 and 20, were arrested for underage drinking and disorderly conduct in the 5500 block of South Illinois Avenue at 6:04 a.m. Jan. 1. Blood-alcohol content levels ranged from 0.10 to 0.19. Dispatch received several 911 calls from residents about a fight between two of the men arrested. One police officer injured his hand while trying to break up the fight. He was treated at St. Luke's South Shore. One man also was arrested for possession of marijuana.
• A 21-year-old Greenfield woman was cited for sending harassing text and voicemail messages to a 21-year-old Cudahy woman at 9:18 p.m. Jan. 3.
• A 23-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for having an outstanding warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department in the 2400 block of East Layton Avenue at 11:07 p.m. Jan. 6.
• A 42-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on an outstanding warrant from the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department in the 5800 block of South Packard Avenue at 11:43 p.m. Jan. 3.
• An 18-year-old Cudahy woman was arrested for underage drinking in the 3600 block of East Pulaski Avenue at 11:57 p.m. Jan. 9. The woman refused to take a test to determine her blood-alchol content.
• Police made two domestic-related arrests last week.
• A BB handgun and cash valued at $90 were taken from an unlocked home in the 2700 block of East Whittaker Avenue prior to 4:09 p.m. Jan. 4.
• A tool set, a snow shovel and other hardware valued at $126 were taken from the underground storage unit of an apartment complex in the 4500 block of South Ahmedi Avenue between midnight Dec. 29 and 8:16 p.m. Jan. 5.
• A wallet and purse valued at $100 were taken from an unlocked apartment unit in the 4600 S. Whitnall Avenue between 3 a.m. and 1 p.m. Dec. 29.
• Numerous items valued at $450 were taken from a garage in the 4400 block of South New York Avenue prior to 12:05 p.m. Jan. 7. Items included a stereo system, tools, extension cords and a kerosene heater.
• A 28-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for taking condoms valued at $10 from Pick 'n Save, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., at 1:23 p.m. Jan. 9.
• A 27-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for striking a vehicle with her car and fleeing the scene near Layton and Whitnall avenues at 6:10 p.m. Dec. 30. The woman caused about $3,000 damage from the accident.
• A 36-year-old St. Francis woman reported identity theft to police at 2:33 p.m. Jan. 6. The woman's name was used to open an unauthorized T-Mobile account.
• Police made two arrests related to domestic incidents last week.
• Stereo equipment valued at $300 was taken from a vehicle in the 1400 block of 18th Avenue between midnight Jan. 3 and 4:43 a.m. Jan. 4. Access was gained by smashing a window and damaging the vehicle's lock system. Damage is estimated at $500.
• A 24-year-old Franksville man was arrested for taking razor bladers valued at $192 from Pick 'n Save, 2931 N. Chicago Ave., at 8:12 a.m. Jan. 4.
• A Global Positioning System valued at $150 was taken from a vehicle in the 800 block of Marshall Avenue prior to 6:44 p.m. Jan. 6.
• A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving in the 1400 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 2:28 a.m. Jan. 1. His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
• A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near Chicago Avenue and Cherry Street at 4 a.m. Jan. 1. Her BAC was 0.14.
• A 19-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for drunken driving near Chicago Avenue and Cherry Street at 5:42 p.m. Jan. 2. A blood draw was taken to determine the man's BAC. The man also was cited for driving with a suspended registration and defective headlamp.
• A 32-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near 10th and Manitoba avenues at 5:40 p.m. Jan. 6. A blood draw was taken to determine the woman's BAC.
• A 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near Michigan and Ninth avenues at 1:42 a.m. Jan. 7. Her BAC was 0.21. The woman made an improper turn and struck a tree, prompting police to respond to the scene.
• A vehicle struck the side of a building at Mike's Automotive, 102 N. Chicago Ave., between 11 a.m. Jan. 2 and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 4. Portions of a stone facade on the building were cracked from the incident. Damage is estimated at $300. There were aqua-colored paint marks on the side of the building where the strike occurred, in addition to broken taillight piex.
• Two tires were punctured, causing $140 damage, in the 1000 block of Milwaukee Avenue between 6 p.m. Jan. 3 and 10 a.m. Jan. 4.
• Stereo equipment valued at $420 was taken from a vehicle in the 1600 block of Walnut Street between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Jan. 4.
• Graffiti was applied with black and blue spray paint on the side of a building in the 1100 block of Marquette Avenue prior to 4:57 p.m. Jan. 5.
• Two 17-year-old South Milwaukee boys were cited for disorderly conduct at South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave., at 8:47 a.m. Jan. 6. The boys had been involved in a fight.
• A 56-year-old South Milwaukee man reported an attempted identity theft to police at 4:06 p.m. Jan. 6. The man received a fake e-mail, claiming to be from the IRS, that was asking for $11,000. The man did not follow through with the transaction, and police notified the IRS of the incident.
• A 21-year-old West Allis man was arrested for driving with a revoked license in the 1700 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 4:56 p.m. Jan. 7.
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015 issue