• Stereo equipment valued at $640 was taken from a vehicle in the 3600 block of East Carpenter Avenue between 9 p.m. March 8 and 1 a.m. March 9. The vehicle's trunk and locks were damaged to gain access. Damage is estimated at $640.
• Numerous items valued at $336 were taken from a vehicle in the 3700 block of East Birchwood Avenue between 9:30 p.m. March 12 and 6:19 a.m. March 13. The items included prescription medication, a sweatshirt, DVDs, hats, racing gloves and cash.
• Gym clothes and shoes valued at $105 were taken from a locker at Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 8:40 p.m. March 15 and 8:45 a.m. March 16.
• Numerous items valued at $1,020 were taken from a vehicle in the 3000 block of East Iona Terrace between 6 and 7 p.m. March 17. Items included a laptop computer, a cell phone and a portable media player.
• An unknown amount of money was taken from four coin-operated slot machines at Goose & Jan's Tavern, 4906 S. Packard Ave., between 11:30 p.m. March 13 and 12:23 a.m. March 14. Buttons and levers on the machines were damaged. Damage is estimated at $400.
• A 49-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a disorderly conduct warrant with the Oak Creek Police Department in the 3600 block of East Munkwitz Avenue at 11:01 a.m. March 9.
• A 28-year-old Cudahy man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 3100 block of East Vogel Avenue at 9:11 p.m. March 14. The man provided police with a false name during an investigation.
• A 27-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department, for driving with a suspended license, in the 3500 block of East Layton Avenue at 1:29 a.m. March 16.
• A 48-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested on a warrant with the Oak Creek Police Department, for possession of drug paraphernalia, in the 4200 block of South Nicholson Avenue about 1 p.m. March 17.
• A 19-year-old Cudahy man was arrested on a warrant with the South Milwaukee Police Department, for retail theft and possession of tobacco as a minor, in the 2500 block of East College Avenue at 2:18 a.m. March 18.
• A 30-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving near Interstate 794 and Howard Avenue at 11:36 p.m. March 17. Her blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
• Exterior door locks were damaged at a home in the 2600 block of East Whittaker Avenue between 5 p.m. March 13 and 9:05 a.m. March 14. Damage is estimated at $100.
• Outside mirrors were broken off two vehicles in the 3600 block of South Kansas Avenue between 9:30 p.m. March 19 and 12:24 a.m. March 20. Damage to one vehicle is estimated at $114; the other was $182.
• A 42-year-old St. Francis woman was arrested for disorderly conduct at Tobacco Deal, 4698 S. Whitnall Ave., about 7:30 p.m. March 16. The woman refused to leave the store after being asked to do so by store personnel. She was yelling expletives and creating a disturbance.
• A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for driving with a revoked license in the 4500 block of I-794 at 6:49 a.m. March 19.
• A wheel and tire valued at $200 were taken off a vehicle in the 700 block of North Chicago Avenue between midnight and 6 a.m. March 15.
• A 16-year-old South Milwaukee boy was arrested for taking two packs of cigars and a cigarette lighter from Speedway, 3102 S. Chicago Ave., at 6:56 p.m. March 15.
• A bike valued at $150 was taken in the 2700 block of South Chicago Avenue between 7 and 7:15 p.m. March 17.
• A cell phone valued at $100 was taken from a vehicle near Seventh and Minnesota avenues between 4:45 and 6 p.m. March 20.
• A 33-year-old Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving near 15th and College avenues at 1:29 a.m. March 14. His blood-alcohol content was 0.09.
• A vehicle window was smashed in the 600 block of Park Avenue between noon and 4 p.m. March 13. Damage is estimated at $300.
• A 35-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 600 block of Milwaukee Avenue at 7:29 p.m. March 17. The man, who was intoxicated, refused to leave a home after being asked to do so by an occupant. When police arrived, the man used profane language toward the officers.
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015 issue