Editor's note: Due to the Christmas holiday, police reports were gathered Dec. 23.
A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for obstructing police after he was pulled over for speeding in the 5600 block of South Packard Avenue on Dec. 16. Police determined that the man had an outstanding warrant of $369 for an unpaid fine on a disorderly conduct violation.
A digital media player and charger valued at $230 were taken along with $8 in cash from an unlocked car parked in the 4500 block of South Whitnall Avenue on Dec. 22. In a separate theft from another vehicle on the same date at the same location, a digital media player and phone charger valued at $205 were taken from an unlocked car.
A 55-year-old Palm Coast, Fla. man was arrested for causing injury by intoxicated use of a motor vehicles following a three-car chain reaction crash at the intersection of Howard and Iowa avenues on Dec. 18. The man, who was driving a rental car, rear-ended a car stopped at the intersection, which pushed it forward, causing it to strike another vehicle. Two occupants of the other two cars involved in the crash were treated and released from St. Francis Hospital for contusions they suffered in the accident. The Florida man's blood alcohol content was 0.25.
A GPS navigation unit valued at $100 was taken from an unlocked car parked in the 3300 block of Fifth Avenue by two unknown males who fled in a tan car on Dec. 20.
A garage door was spray-painted with a profane statement in the 1600 block of Menomonee Avenue, resulting in $200 damage on Dec. 19-20.
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- South Shore police report: July 9, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015
- South Shore police report: June 4, 2015 issue
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015
- South Shore police report: May 28, 2015 issue