· A $200 air compressor, a $100 jump-start unit and a $200 portable fishfinder were stolen from the shared garage of an apartment building in the 6000 block of South Buckhorn Avenue, sometime between 5 p.m. June 12 and midnight June 14.
· A 50-year-old Cudahy woman was cited for theft after she stole a $8 bottle of vodka from Pick 'n Save, 5851 S. Packard Ave., around 3 p.m. June 12.
· The passenger-side rear window of a car was smashed and two purses were stolen from inside while the car was parked in the lot of Cudahy High School, 4950 S. Lake Drive, between 7 and 11 p.m. June 13, during a graduation ceremony. A $90 purse contained three cellphones collectively worth $100 as well as various identification cards, financial cards and miscellaneous items. The other $50 purse also contained similar cards and items.
· A cellphone charger and a stereo face plate, collectively valued at $30, were stolen from an unlocked car parked in the alley driveway of a residence in the 3700 block of East Somers Avenue, sometime between 7 p.m. June 14 and 10 a.m. June 15.
· A $3,300 gold necklace and a $1,200 gold bracelet were stolen from Kmart, 6077 S. Packard Ave., around 5 p.m. June 16. The items were stolen by an unidentified man who had a clerk assist him in trying the items on, then ran off with the items and escaped on a white motorized scooter.
· A 15-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy, both from Cudahy, were arrested for theft in the 3600 block of East Squire Avenue around 11 p.m. June 18, after they stole a handgun, two magazines and 18 .45-caliber bullets from the boyfriend of the older boy's mother. The boys then obtained a saw and cut the lock off of the trigger. The boys hid the items on the bluffs in Sheridan Park, but later showed police where the items were hidden. The boys said they only intended to intimidate aggressors, but not harm anyone.
· A 19-year-old Franksville man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, during a traffic stop in the 4800 block of South Packard Avenue, around 2:30 a.m. June 11, after he failed to stop at red light and swerved across a solid double line. The man registered a blood alchol content of 0.19. Additionally, the man was cited for the two traffic violations, tampering with his ignition interlock device and driving with an open bottle of rum in his car.
· Two men, a 67-year-old from St. Francis and a 33-year-old from Milwaukee, were arrested for drunken driving, after the Milwaukee man rear-ended the St. Francis man at Layton and Pennsylvania Avenues, around 1:30 a.m. June 19. The St. Francis man had a BAC of 0.12, and this was his first offense. The Milwaukee man had a BAC of 0.20, and this was his second offense.
· Graffiti was found on two entrance signs to Prime Financial Bank, 5656 S. Packard Ave., around 2 p.m. June 13. The graffiti, drawn on with red, blue and black wide-tipped markers, will cost about $20 to remove.
· Graffiti was found on south side roof of Falcon Machine, 3671 E. Mallory Ave., around 12:30 p.m. June 17. The graffiti, drawn on with blue and red markers, was placed there sometime during the preceding 24 hours and will cost an estimated $1 to remove.
· Graffiti was reported on the north side wall of Payday Loans, 5801 S. Packard Ave., around 12:30 p.m. June 17. The graffiti, drawn on in blue marker, was placed there sometime during the preceding 24 hours and will cost an estimated $1 to remove.
· The driver's side window of a car was smashed in an alley driveway behind a residence in the 3600 block of East Somers Avenue, sometime between 9 p.m. June 17 and 10:30 a.m. June 18. The window was not broken enough to allow entry into the car, but the window will cost $100 to replace.
· Graffiti was found on a street sign in an alley behind the 3700 block of East Armour Avenue, around 1 p.m. June 18. The graffiti was drawn in black ink.
· A 15-year-old boy was arrested for having a can of spray paint as a minor as he was walking on the sidewalk with a 16-year-old Cudahy boy at Barnard and Packard avenues, around 3:30 p.m. June 16. An off-duty Milwaukee County Sheriff's Deputy confiscated an American flag from the boys that he saw them steal from Lincoln Elementary School, 4416 S. Packard Ave., and Cudahy police responded to investigate. The boys were warned for stealing the flag. The boys were arrested two days later for stealing a handgun from older boy's mother's boyfriend.
· The Cudahy Police Department responded to four incidents of domestic violence between June 15 and June 22.
· A $100 lime green and white bike was stolen from the yard of a residence in the 3600 block of South Arctic Avenue, sometime between 7:30 and 8 p.m. June 10.
· A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for a drunken driving related warrant with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department at a bus stop outside of Hardee's, 2450 E. Layton Ave., around 9:30 a.m. June 18, after his cousin called police to allege that the man had attempted to steal 10 DVDs valued at $150. The man was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after police recovered a cooking tin, a needle and cotton balls on him consistent with heroin use. The man admitted to the theft and to using heroin.
· An unidentified man attempted to steal a $10 cooler and three 75-ounce bottles of Tide laundry detergent, collectively worth $32, from Family Dollar Store, 3048 E. Layton Ave., just before noon June 22. An employee confronted the man with the items just outside of the building, at which point the man apologized, returned the items and fled.
· The front window of a car was smashed and purse stolen from inside, while the car was parked in the 3400 block of South Lake Drive, sometime between 1 and 2 p.m June 22, while the owners were walking in Bay View Park. The purse contained a driver's license, a cellphone and cash, collectively worth about $252. The broken window will cost $250 to replace.
· A $200 black bike was stolen outside of McDonald's, 2715 S. Chicago Ave., around 9 p.m. June 15.
· A wallet was reported stolen from an employee's locker at Caterpillar, 1100 Milwaukee Ave., around 6 p.m. June 18. The wallet and its contents were collectively valued at $86.
· A $50 lawnmower was stolen from the backyard of a residence in the 1800 block of Manitoba Avenue, sometime between 1 and 4 p.m. June 19.
· Two solar lights valued at $30 were reported stolen from the backyard of a residence in the 1800 block of Manitoba Avenue, around 3:30 p.m. June 20. The victim noticed that the lights were missing a week earlier and does not know when the theft occurred.
· A $20 windbreaker, a $20 lunchbox and about $2 in change were reported stolen from an unlocked car in the parking lot of Paisano's Italian Restaurant, 113 N. Chicago Ave., around 7:30 p.m. June 20.
· A 26-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested after he punched a 16-year-old Oak Creek boy twice outside of Pick 'n Save, 2931 S. Chicago Ave., around 11:30 p.m. June 16. The man came to the South Milwaukee Police Department around 6:30 p.m. June 18.
· A 28-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, in the 1300 block of Missouri Avenue, around 2:30 a.m. June 15, after he hit a parked truck there and parallel parked behind it. The man and two occupants denied hitting the truck despite an officer seeing the collision. The man had a BAC of 0.15. The 25-year-old South Milwaukee man who owned the truck was also arrested at the scene for obstructing an officer, after he loudly and belligerently argued with officers despite being repeatedly told to calm down.
· A 32-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving, third offense, at her residence in the 700 block of Park Avenue, around 3:30 p.m. June 17, after she hit a tree in front of her house while she was attempting to back into her driveway. At her door, the woman admitted to drinking, hitting the tree and having a 2-year-old child in the car at the time. The woman had a BAC of 0.19.
· A car was reported scratched while it was parked in the 1200 block of Manistique Avenue around 6 p.m. June 19, causing about $200 in damage. The victim could not give a guess as to what time or day that the event occurred.
· A 22-year-old South Milwaukee man was arrested for kicking in the door of a residence in the 700 block of Milwaukee Avenue, around 11:30 p.m. June 19, causing about $500 in damage.
· The door of a residence in 1000 block of Oak Street was found kicked in around 8 p.m. June 20. Nothing was reported missing from the residence, but the damage to the door will cost about $50 to repair.
· A 40-year-old South Milwaukee man was mailed a citation after he smashed a liquor bottle on a car, causing about $500 in damage, in the 1700 block of Madison Avenue, around 2 a.m. June 21.
· Twenty-three people between the ages of 17 and 20 from South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Milwaukee, Greendale, Greenfield, Brookfield and West Allis were issued citations for in Grant Park, 100 Hawthorne Ave., around 10 p.m. June 16, for being the park after hours. A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was also arrested for a warrant with the Greenfield Police Department. The people were found with alcohol in two groups having bonfires on the beach of Grant Park.
· The South Milwaukee Police Department responded to five domestic incidents between June 15 and June 22