Cindy Bentley Book Signing
Cindy Bentley will be talking about and signing her biography, Cindy Bentley: Spirit of a Champion, at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, August 18, 2010. The event will be held at the Barnes & Noble at Bayshore Mall.
Cindy is a Past Board member for The Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities. Cindy is also a muliple medal winner at the National Special Olympics.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival