Even when it's time to grab the snow shovels and ice scrapers, the fans of the Farmer’s Market will find a warm, indoor gathering spot, sheltered against the winter weather. Its large indoor, heated atrium can hold up to 27 vendors selling their products at St. Ann Center’s “Winter Farmer’s Market.” The market will run October to May, Saturdays, 8am-Noon. The public is invited and can bring the family. It’s free!
Vendors can sell their produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. Demonstrations are welcome.
The cost to vendors is only $20 a week. They can sign up for all 28 weeks or just a one-time only spot for $30. Vendors must bring their own tables however.
Vendors should call Krissti at 414-977-5062 or send her an email message at email@example.com.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services–a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival