Even when it's time to grab the snow shovels and ice scrapers, the fans of the Farmer’s Market will find a warm, indoor gathering spot, sheltered against the winter weather. Its large indoor, heated atrium can hold up to 27 vendors selling their products at St. Ann Center’s “Winter Farmer’s Market.” The market will run October to May, Saturdays, 8am-Noon. The public is invited and can bring the family. It’s free!
Vendors can sell their produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. Demonstrations are welcome.
The cost to vendors is only $20 a week. They can sign up for all 28 weeks or just a one-time only spot for $30. Vendors must bring their own tables however.
Vendors should call Krissti at 414-977-5062 or send her an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services–a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
- It's South Shore Frolics Time!
- HamBINGO Thursday December 10 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Continue honoring our veterans by helping them quit tobacco
- Jewelrly and Chili Sale Heats Up St. Ann Center
- Veg Out All Winter at St. Ann Center's Indoor Farmers Market
- HamBINGO Thursday October 8 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Milwaukee Public Library, Bay View Branch to Host Wisconsin Water Photo Display
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 16 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Healing In The Garden
- Back to School Event for Foster Children Urges Public to Volunteer