We invite YOU to join us in some fun!
Come to Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church Annual Lawn Picnic. September 12th 9:30am: A very special morning complete with Outdoor Worship atop the labyrinth including Universal Dances of Peace followed by…..
Our Annual Church Picnic at 11am!
Free potluck picnic, strolling musicians, and intergenerational games! Come and bring a friend!! The Fairy God Sisters are coming with face painting, balloons, prayer bracelets and stones, and all sorts of silliness!!
Worship with us or come just for the picnic. We are at 125 W. Saveland Avenue - BayView area of Milwaukee - 414-481-4680 -tippechurch.org You can RSVP if you'd like!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival