On Saturday, October 9th from 8 am - 4 pm, visit Jean and Ken Ewert's Team Challenge Rummage Sale at 5305 S Swift Avenue in Cudahy. All proceeds from this Rummage Sale will go to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA).
Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are inflammatory bowel diseases that affect more than 1.4 million Americans and approximately 20,000 people in Wisconsin. The money raised by Team Challenge is used to support CCFA's mission "to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life for children and adults affected by these diseases."
So, while you're out and about doing your errands on Saturday, please stop by, find some treasures, and help a good cause.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival