How do you begin to get control over your parent's affairs and all the clutter that they have accumulated over the years? And how do you do this in a way that is collaborative and allows you to deal with the stress without going crazy?
The Center for Life Transitions is offering a free workshop to provide you with essential tips to cut through the clutter, knowing what to keep and what to release:
- The art of letting go
- The 3 Golden Rules to managing the clutter
- Managing your time and stress – productively
- Effectively working with the person whose belongings you need to downsize
This workshop will be held October 20, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar