It's hard to determine when to step in – when they need your help. And then there's the question of what to do and who to go to for what? The burden these and other questions put on family members can be overwhelming as our parent often becomes harder to deal with and we want to care for them with love and caring. Here are a few things you will take away from this free workshop:
- Knowledge of the phases of dementia elderly people often experience
- Knowing when they need further help and support
- Determining the best living arrangements
- Dealing with guilt
- Taking care of your parent's/spouse's needs in a loving way, while taking care of yourself?
Register for this free workshop to be held October 26, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar