Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Wisconsin granted 18-year-old David Sczesny’s wish to have his 2001 Audi 4-door sedan restored at a wish day celebration with family and friends on Wednesday, October 27 at Ewald Automotive in Cudahy.
Sczesny, of Franklin, who’s living with Bone Marrow Cancer, loves his car, but didn’t have the energy to work on it. The Make-A-Wish Foundation worked with Ewald Automotive Group to complete the restoration, including an Audi A4 AIT Racing Body Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber hood, tinted windows, complete paint job, new subwoofers and speakers, new headlights, tail lights, tires and chrome rims.
Sczesny’s wish was unveiled amidst friends and family by Ewald Automotive staff and Make-A-Wish® volunteers and staff. His eyes lit up as they unveiled his newly restored car. The party was made complete with cake, balloons, gifts and pizza, courtesy of Toppers Pizza. “Nothing can quite describe the joy on a wish kid’s face when his or her wish comes true,” said Patti Gorsky, President of Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. “We are always so humbled to work together with the community to bring a wish like David’s to life.”
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival