The Broken Wings Network Inc. a 501.c.3. Non-Profit Organization will be holding a Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235 from 5:00PM to 10:00PM on November 6, 2010. $20 admission and free beer donated by the St. Francis Community Center. There will be raffles, silent auctions and bid auctions.
This organization is dedicated to providing education and resources nationwide for the prevention of domestic violence which can lead to homicide. Their vision is to advocate for change while helping victims of domestic abuse and partnering with the families of the missing and murdered.
The Broken Wings Network, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Karren Kraemer in memory of her daugher, Becky Kraemer-Marzo, who has been missing since 2003. Becky suffered domestic violence at the hands of her abusive boyfriend. She is believed to have been murdered. As of today, her remains have never been recovered.
Help “The Broken Wings Network, Inc.” make a difference and continue the mission for those that no longer can speak for themselves. View those that support them at their website www.thebrokenwingsnetwork.com.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival