The Broken Wings Network Inc. a 501.c.3. Non-Profit Organization will be holding a Beer & Wine Tasting Fundraiser at the St. Francis Community Center located at 3476 E. Howard Avenue, St Francis, WI 53235 from 5:00PM to 10:00PM on November 6, 2010. $20 admission and free beer donated by the St. Francis Community Center. There will be raffles, silent auctions and bid auctions.
This organization is dedicated to providing education and resources nationwide for the prevention of domestic violence which can lead to homicide. Their vision is to advocate for change while helping victims of domestic abuse and partnering with the families of the missing and murdered.
The Broken Wings Network, Inc. was founded in 2008 by Karren Kraemer in memory of her daugher, Becky Kraemer-Marzo, who has been missing since 2003. Becky suffered domestic violence at the hands of her abusive boyfriend. She is believed to have been murdered. As of today, her remains have never been recovered.
Help “The Broken Wings Network, Inc.” make a difference and continue the mission for those that no longer can speak for themselves. View those that support them at their website www.thebrokenwingsnetwork.com.
- First Day of School for St. Francis School District
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board