The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St Lucas Lutheran School in Milwaukee, WI. St Lucas Lutheran School has proven full compliance with WELSSA’s educational standards and is a member in good standing. “We applaud the efforts of St Lucas Lutheran School during its self-study process and its commitment to ongoing school improvement,” remarked Jeff Inniger, WELSSA’s executive director.
Schools working toward accreditation must complete a comprehensive self-study, host a site visit team of educators outside the school every five years, and develop and implement a school improvement plan to maintain accreditation. The school files an Annual Report that details their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the WELSSA standards. WELSSA is a member in good standing of the National Council on Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
St Lucas Lutheran School serves children 4K through grade 8 and participates in the Milwaukee Choice Program. It also operates a preschool and childcare center. For more information, please call 414-483-9122.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival