Memorial Day Ceremony at the Cudahy War Memorial on Memorial Day 10:30 am sharp
The Ceremony will have Cudahy Veterans, City Offficals, High School Band and Guest Specker Mayor of Cudahy Tony Day and Dist. 8 County Superivsor Pat Jursik.
The Ceremony will be hosted by Cudahy War Memorial President US Army Veteran Butch Miller
Veteran Honor Guard Capt. Bruce Maresh
Please Join us in this community Memorial day Ceremony Monday 10:30 am at the Cudahy War Memorial on the corner of Layton and Lake Dr.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival