The 2011 Free Summer Concert Series sponsored by the St. Francis Arts Council is looking forward to another successful musical series beginning Wednesday, June 15, 2011. The concerts and parking are free, join us at Vretener Municipal Park located at Packard and Denton Avenues, St. Francis.
There are picnic tables and lots of grass, but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets to make yourself comfortable to enjoy the music! A variety of concessions, burgers, brats, hot dogs, nachos and baked potatoes with all the trimmings, candy, soda, and beer will be available to purchase; proceeds used to fund future concerts. Please call St. Francis City Hall (414) 481-2300 to receive information on that evening's performance. If the concert is cancelled due to rain, the concert will be held the next evening on Thursday.
We look forward to seeing you Wednesday evenings at the Summer Concert Series.
June 15, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: 76 Juliet (80's and 90's variety)
June 29, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Crossfire (County & Western)
July 13, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Random Maxx ( 70's-current- pop/rock)
July 27, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Bad Medicine (80's rock & Bon Jovi)
August 10, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Six Pack (Rock & Roll Dance Music)
** National Night Out***
August 24, 2011, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:30 pm: Speakeasy ( Top 40 pop/rock and R&B)
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival