Please join me on my 5th annual bike ride, Pedal in the Park with Pat. We will meet at the Sheridan Park Pavilion (Area 1, at Layton Avenue & Sheridan Drive) on Thursday, June 16, at 6 p.m. Our trip will follow the Oak Leaf Trail to the northern part of Grant Park and return to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a concert there by the “Bluegrass Allstars” at 6:30 p.m.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
The annual “Pedal in the Park with Pat” calls attention to the condition of our bike paths and parks and coordinates efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly four years on the Milwaukee County Board, I am proud to be an advocate for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails and Parks.
Very truly, Pat
Patricia Jursik, Milwaukee County Supervisor, 8th District
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival