James Imaging Systems, Brookfield, has recently been named one of the “100 Best Office Imaging Product Servicing Dealers in the U.S.A.”
According to Tom Tegeder, president of the 35-year-old James Imaging, the Tampa-based PROs Elite Group, co-authors of the office imaging product industry’s benchmarking model, selected his company as the only dealer in its Southern Wisconsin market deserving the “100 Best” distinction.
“James Imaging was selected because their high service culture,” says PROs Elite’s president, Steve Rolla. “They’ve demonstrated their ability to provide top quality service. They successfully completed training in our Elite Practices program, achieved our high benchmarking parameters, and promised to have their ongoing results audited. That’s designed to ensure consistent achievement of the PROs metrics.”
Says Tegeder, “PROs Elite is the ultimate differentiator and national symbol of recognition and distinction in the office imaging industry, and the PROs Elite 100 designation is awarded to a very limited number of select organizations displaying world-class service delivery. Needless to say, we’re extremely proud that PROs recognized us as the best local dealer in our market. And we’re extremely proud to exhibit the large and attractive trophy they’ve given us. Being the best local dealer in our market has been our top objective from the start when my father, James Tegeder, established the company back in 1976. Over 50 employees now serve our clients.”
James Imaging Systems, locally owned and operated, is a Toshiba, Konica-Minolta, KIP, Lexmark’ and HP office imaging equipment dealer. They serve eight counties in southeastern Wisconsin, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, Kenosha and Racine. The company sells and services multifunctional copiers and printers, high volume mono and color Production Print copiers, fax machines, , and wide format printers.
James Imaging also consults on print management to optimize workflow and reduce costs. “We provide tailored implementation plans and real-time print monitoring solutions that streamlines a company’s information workflow and enables them to run their business more profitably and efficiently,” states Tegeder. “We always strive to provide more choices for our clients and add value by coming up with customized solutions that address their unique business needs. This is all backed by our professionally trained and responsive staff.”
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6