The miniature shoe collection that St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care received recently from a benefactor, includes 18 collectible shoes that are a mere 3-4 inches in height and length.
These unique shoes come from “Just the Right Shoe” and “JuJu Palais Royal” collections. They consist of beautiful handmade porcelain creations that are luxuriously decorated with Swarovski crystals and enamel. The high-quality finish of these miniatures make each tiny shoe an original gift and exclusive collector's item.
Not to be outdone in creativity, local jewelry artist and president of St. Ann Center, Sister Edna Lonergan, goes even further to create originally designed jewelry that is inspired by each miniature shoe.
The shoe collection with accompanying jewelry will be on display and for sale at the Center’s July 19 fundraiser “Fulfilling the Dream Gala” held at the new Eckstein Hall on the Marquette University campus.
Anyone interested in attending the fundraiser gala can register online at www.stanncenter.org/Gala or contact Kathryn at 414-977-5057.
For more information about St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care, a day services center for children, frail elderly and persons with disabilities, please visit the Center’s website at www.stanncenter.org.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival