Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and The Tippecanoe Community Garden invite you to a special time of...
Healing In The Garden
Enjoy Harp Serenade! Sample Healing Arts of Reiki/Energy Work and Massage!
And, Enjoy A Generous Helping of Poetry, Chocolate, Iced Coffee, and Conversation!
Lean into...Green into a Holy and Quieting Hush!
Sunday July 31st 4-7pm
Bring your chair and favorite book to enjoy the garden together! Relax, Sample, Connect to your inner self and others!
It's free to you! All Are Welcome! A great way to meet new people and sample some of the healing arts! If it is a rainy day in the garden, we will reschedule in August.
Tippecanoe Community Garden125 W. Saveland Avenue Bay View Area of Milwaukee
For more info, call Karen at 414-702-7997
And watch for details of an August Drumming Circle In The Garden soon!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival