Living Waters Contemplative Life Center and The Tippecanoe Community Garden invite you to a special time of...
Healing In The Garden
Enjoy Harp Serenade! Sample Healing Arts of Reiki/Energy Work and Massage!
And, Enjoy A Generous Helping of Poetry, Chocolate, Iced Coffee, and Conversation!
Lean into...Green into a Holy and Quieting Hush!
Sunday July 31st 4-7pm
Bring your chair and favorite book to enjoy the garden together! Relax, Sample, Connect to your inner self and others!
It's free to you! All Are Welcome! A great way to meet new people and sample some of the healing arts! If it is a rainy day in the garden, we will reschedule in August.
Tippecanoe Community Garden125 W. Saveland Avenue Bay View Area of Milwaukee
For more info, call Karen at 414-702-7997
And watch for details of an August Drumming Circle In The Garden soon!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar