Winter Wonderland Craft Fair
5101 W Oklahoma Ave
Sunday November 13th , 9-4
With Packer season here, and the briskness of the air, soon it is time to think Winter. With winter comes Holiday gatherings and decorations. Come see over 100 vendors showcasing their unique quality hand made items just intime for Thanksgiving. Get a jump on your holiday shopping for that hard to find person. From floral, jewelry,kids accessories, woodworking,garden, doll clothes, crochet, knit, sew, kitchen, bath and body, painted glass and photography.. you name it - its here. One day only bringing the " Crafting Tradition Back to the South End of Town"
Applications still being accepted until full. Visit www.rrcraftfair.weebly.com for more info.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival