Elizabeth Stawski appears in First Stage’s SEUSSICAL, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from September 16 through October 16, 2011.
Based on the works of Dr. Seuss, the Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant protecting the tiny speck of dust known as Who. Through dynamic musical numbers and new choreography, this roller coaster of adventure weaves storylines and some of Dr. Seuss’s most famous characters together in exciting and unexpected ways. Yet the show keeps with the heart-felt theme of the original production reminding us that, “a person is a person, no matter how small.”
Elizabeth returns to First Stage as Who 7 in the Red Fish Cast. This multitalented young performer acts, sings, dances and plays the piano. She was previously in First Stage’s MISS NELSON IS MISSING and has also performed with Pius XI’s in TITANIC THE MUSICAL, staged at the Pabst Theater. Elizabeth also appears periodically as a DJ on the WMSE radio station and has recorded station promos for WMSE’s pledge drive.
- First Day of School for St. Francis School District
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board