Cudahy Boys Basketball is looking for players, coaches and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of Cudahy Youth basketball program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact:
Ryan Johnsen – Varsity Head Coach Cudahy High School.
Charlie Roy – Freshman Head Coach Cudahy High School / Youth Coordinator
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival