This year's Cudahy Historical Society "Christmas at the Depot" event was a great success!
A sincere thanks is in order to all who worked so hard to make our most popular event so great, and a special "Thank You" to all who visited!
The Depot will now go into "slumber" mode until the warmer weather arrives, but we will have informative speakers at our meetings held in the Annex building on the south end of the Immigrant Family Statue park property.
Our next event will be the Police Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale in May.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival