Target Free First Thursday is January 5
Last chance to see "Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper" for free
Milwaukee, Wis. – The Milwaukee Art Museum’s next monthly Target Free First Thursday is set for Thursday, January 5, 2012. Admission is free for all individuals, and it is the public’s last chance to see "Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper" for free.
“We are thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity to our visitors,” said Museum director Daniel Keegan. “Since the program started, over 25,000 people have participated in Target Free First Thursdays.”
The Museum’s feature exhibition, "Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper," runs through January 8, 2012.
Target Free First Thursdays is an extension of the partnership the company has with the Museum.
“At Target, our local grants are making a difference in the communities we serve,” said Laysha Ward, president, community relations, Target. “We’re proud to partner with the Milwaukee Art Museum as part of our ongoing commitment to give back to the communities where our guests and team members live and work.”
Target Free First Thursdays provides all Museum visitors with free admission on the first Thursday of each month. The Museum is open Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Future Target Free First Thursday dates include February 2 and March 1, 2012.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!