One of the community bloggers that is given access to public discourse through this web page has unfairly reported only part of a story. To complete the story and give both sides, I provide the other link.
The blogger referred to a press release by Sheriff Clarke who criticized the county board for seeking to institute alternate programing or diversion sentencing for juveniles. The diversion program are supported by the juvenile judges in Milwaukee and the board was requested to affirm the program Shakespeare in the Court. This blogger has already given a link to read the Sheriffs news release. An article that was printed in the Journal Sentinel responded to this News Release. The community blogger failed to give this link. I'd like to add it here. The link in response to the Sheriff's release is here:
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival