Anyone who takes care of a loved one knows what it means to get a welcome break – no matter how dedicated they are!
This is what we mean by respite-supporting the person who gives care as much as the one receiving it.
We’d like our community, especially the many dedicated caregivers, to know about our 24 hour overnight respite care center.
St. Ann Center offers this care (from 1-20 days) to frail elderly and adults with disabilities. This gives caregivers a chance to take a few days off, go on a vacation, or maybe stay at the hospital worry free while their loved one is in good hands.
We often say St. Ann Center is someplace you have to see to believe, from the beauty of the center to the care shown to the clients. The nine bed respite center is set up like a European village with each private respite room decorated to look and feel like a bed and breakfast room. The bed and breakfast feel lets the clients who stay in there feel like they are on vacation, comfortable and surrounded by beauty.
St. Ann Center currently has room in its respite center and is always accepting new clients. Even if you don’t need respite – you might know someone that does. We are happy to answer your questions or offer you a tour any time, just call Sarah at 414-977-5033
Below is a testimonial from the family of a respite client.
“What can I possibly say to express the refuge that I have found at St. Ann Center over the past few weekends? I even think that I could do a commercial testifying to the personal care and concern that you and your staff have shown to my dad. Checking once and sometimes twice for accuracy of the meds dispensed, to the gentle care in the respite center only confirms all the wonderful things I had heard prior to his stays. Thank you and St. Ann Center for an outstanding care center.” Kathy Anderson
St. Ann Center is open to the public 6:00 a.m. – 6:00p.m. Monday – Friday.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival