Hop on into St. Ann Center Saturday, March 24, 2012 between 11:00am and 2:00pm for pictures, egg hunt and a visit with the Easter Bunny. St. Ann Center is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
This is an event for the whole family, bring your children or grandchildren! There will be lots of crafts, face painting, and of course a prize-filled Easter Egg Hunt! Don’t forget a picture with the Easter Bunny too!
Kids can visit with the bunny and the parents can shop at The St. Ann Center indoor farmers market that will also held during its regular Saturday hours of 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
St. Ann Center is a national model for community-based health care for seniors as well as children and adults with disabilities. Its intergenerational program provides daycare and wellness activities under one roof for persons of all ages and abilities.
St. Ann Center, at 2801 E. Morgan Ave., is a community based not-for-profit day services facility sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. It is open to persons of all religious faiths and all abilities.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar