St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran Church recognizes the gift of motherhood at Mom’s Morning Out on Saturday, May 12.
This year, give yourself an early Mother’s Day present! Bring your children to St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School, 648 E. Dover Street, for a morning full of activities. While your children are occupied, stop by our Mom’s Room for some pampering and relaxation, shop at our children’s clothing sale or do whatever makes you happy. It’s your call.
“Since moms are usually busy taking care of everyone else, they don’t often take time to do something special for themselves,” said Pastor Unnasch. “Mom’s Morning Out is one way we [St. Lucas] can thank moms in the Bay View community and encourage them to do something special for themselves.”
Children ages 1 year through 4th grade will enjoy adventure time, making crafts and meeting new friends from 9 am to noon. At noon, enjoy a free luncheon with your children.
You won’t find any Martha Stewarts or supermoms here – just real women sharing life. So please join us.
Saturday, May 12
9 am - Noon
Luncheon starts at Noon
St. Lucas Ev. Lutheran School
648 E. Dover St.
Please let us know if your children will be attending by calling 414-483-9122.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar