The Cudahy High School Baseball Booster Club is hosting their annual CHS Baseball Social and Raffle Event this Friday, June 1, from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The social will be held in the Banquet Hall at the Light Palace Pub & Grill on the northeast corner of Packard Ave. and Ramsey Ave. in Cudahy.
The social is one of the major fundraiser events that helps raise funds for the CHS boy’s baseball program. The funds raised go towards the costs of team and field equipment, uniforms, facility maintenance and improvements, training and camps for players and coaches and other equipment necessary for the team’s success.
Tickets to the event can be purchased at the door for $10.00 and includes beer, soda and snacks. There will be plenty of raffles for prizes, some silent auction items, and 50/50 cash raffles.
Several local business and families have donated some very nice raffle prizes including a hotel package, gift certificates for various restaurants and shops, Timber Rattlers Tickets, Wave Tickets, Admirals Tickets, Discovery World, Brewers and Packers items, autographed baseballs, family fun packages, Lottery ticket tree, and many more.
We also have raffle tickets available for purchase for $5.00 each or (5) for $20.00 for some large raffle prize items that include an I-Pad 3, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1”), a Kindle Fire, and cash prizes.
So if you are looking for some fun this Friday night, stop on over to the Light Palace and help support our program.
Thanks in advance for your support,
The CHS Baseball Booster Club
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival