6TH ANNUAL PEDAL IN THE PARK WITH PAT
Join me on a FREE bike ride on Thursday, June 14, at 6 p.m. beginning at the Sheridan Park Pavilion, Area 1! We will travel along the Oak Leaf Trail, visiting the northern part of Grant Park and returning to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a 6:30 p.m. concert by the “Bluegrass Allstars” with Cudahy's own Dan Nimphius.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
I hold “Pedal in the Park with Pat” to call attention to the condition of the multiuse path and the parks as well as to help coordinate efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents and visitors to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly five years on the Milwaukee County Board, I have advocated for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails, parks and transportation infrastructure.
Representing Milwaukee County's 8th Supervisory District (St. Francis, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, and 2 wards in Oak Creek
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival