Fun, food, families, music and fireworks is the formula for the 63rd South Shore Frolic in Bay View's South Shore Park this weekend, July 13-14-15. Under the auspices of the Bay View Lions Club for a 17th year, the Frolic features "something for everyone". The Frolic event is "FREE" with proceeds directed at helping local individuals and causes especially those focusing-on vision or physical disabilities.
Here is the weekend listing of activities:
Friday, July 13
4 to 9 p.m. - the Frolic Fish Fry, the South Shore's best !
4 to 4:45 p.m. - Kohl's Wild Theater presented by the Zoological Society
6 to 10 p.m. - Music by MT. OLIVE
10 p.m. - Mini FIREWORKS BURST !
Saturday, July 14
No parade BUT......
12:30 to 1:00 p.m. A very special presentation by the University of Wisonsin Marching Band (appx. 40 members) performing their legendary 5th Quarter show, in front of the Frolic stage.
1 to 5 p.m.- Music by CHEAP SHOTS
3 to 8 p.m. - 1st annual Motorcycle Show, bring your bike, see all this great iron!
3 to 7 p.m. - Bay View Lions Club Rib Dinner d-e-l-I-c-I-o-u-s
4 to 5 p.m. - Free Kids Games on the hill with Lion LuRae
6 to 10 p.m. - Music by COLD SWEAT & the BREW CITY HORNS
10 p.m.- Atomic FIREWORKS, sponsored by Jim Wing of W.B. Bottle
Sunday, July 15
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Festival of Arts & Crafts sponsored by the BV Arts Guild
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Classic Car Show, over 70 vehicles!
Noon to 12:30 - Music by the Reagan High School Jazz Band
1 to 5 p.m. - Music by ELEMENT 13
4:30 to 5:30 p.m. - Free Kids Games on the hill with Lion LuRae
6 to 10 p.m. - Music by CROSSFIRE
10 p.m. - Atomic FIREWORKS, sponsored by Jim Wing of W.B. Bottle
Additionally, the Frolic features more than 20 food and merchandise vendors!
Enjoy Milwaukee's Original Festival, and a Bay View tradition!
Visit our website at : www.southshorefrolics.org
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival