Are you a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran who served during war time? If you are, you may qualify for a service related pension available to help offset some of the cost of home health care, assisted living, or nursing home expenses.
Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites veterans and their families to attend this free program on Tuesday, September 11th, from 6:00-7:00 pm to learn about the Aid & Attendance benefit. Jim Duff of the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Office will talk about the financial, medical and military service requirements for you to qualify. Bring along your questions!
Tours of Howard Village will be available. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 by September 7th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or visit www.laureategroup.com.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival