Trish Bruce has been named Account Manager for Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry.
In this position, Bruce will work on the company’s industrial ingredients sales accounts in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, partnering with customers to drive their sales with innovative solutions and new product development. She will also work closely with other Wixon sales personnel and departments, including research and development, accounting, logistics, and senior management, to provide exceptional service, adding value to the customers’ experience every step of the way.
Prior to joining Wixon, Bruce had 25 years of experience in the food industry. She served as a research and development manager for Appert’s Foodservice in St. Cloud, Minn., and worked as a nutritionist for Coborn’s Inc. Bruce was also an instructor at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minn. She received her bachelor’s degree in dietetics from the College of St. Benedict in 1985 and took courses related to Food Science at the University of Minnesota.
Bruce is a native of St. Cloud, Minn., where she currently resides with her husband and two children. She enjoys golfing, biking, and gardening.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated meat, food, and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is FSSC 22000 Certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (800) 841-5304.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar