Wixon Inc. recently donated $19,000 of proceeds from the organization’s annual golf tournament to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. Wixon has donated more than $100,000 to Make-A-Wish over the past eleven years. Held in July, the remainder of the proceeds from the golf event will be distributed among local-based charities supporting families in the St. Francis and Cudahy areas of southeast Wisconsin.
Presenting golf tournament sponsors that helped make the donation possible include: Food Ingredients Inc.; Citrus & Allied Essences Ltd./Trilogy Essential Ingredients Inc.; FDP USA Inc.; Prinova Group LLC; and Sensient Dehydrated Flavors Co.
“Part of Wixon’s mission is to continually give back to the communities that we serve,” says Wixon President Peter Gottsacker. “Our dedication starts with our customers – and their customers – and extends to our employees, their families, and our neighbors in the area. With their support, as well as the contribution of the presenting sponsors, this tournament exceeded all of our expectations.”
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is ISO9001 certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity