Elite Sports Clubs announced today that it has officially closed on its recently announced acquisition of Le Club, located in Glendale, WI.
With the addition of Le Club, locally owned Elite Sports Clubs now boasts five clubs in the area with three in the North Shore area – Mequon, North Shore (Glendale) and Le Club, and two clubs in Brookfield. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Elite Sports Clubs, owned by Kay Yuspeh, is one of the premier fitness and tennis centers in the Midwest.
“We are thrilled to bring Le Club into the Elite Sports Club family and offer our outstanding family friendly fitness and sports programs to current Le Club members, as well as new members,” stated Yuspeh. “We will also be incorporating our Elite brand into the club, expanding yoga, tennis, aquatics, and more,” she added.
Elite Sports Club will honor current Le Club memberships for the duration of their contracts.
With the acquisition of Le Club, Elite Sports Clubs will add two indoor pools, two outdoor pools, 10 indoor tennis courts, and three outdoor tennis courts, to further its presence in the North Shore area.
About Elite Sports Clubs
Elite Sports Clubs offers basketball, racquetball, 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 13 indoor/outdoor pools, state-of-the-art equipment and free group classes with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and Le Club, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival