The summer Farmers Markets are gone with fall’s leaves, but neighbors far and wide will find a warm, indoor opportunity this winter. With its large indoor, heated atrium holding more than 30 vendors selling their products, St. Ann Center is once again hosting a “Winter Farmers Market.” The market will run November 3 to April 6, Saturdays, 9am-1pm. The public is invited and it’s free!
Vendors will sell produce, natural products, organic foods, canned and preserved goods, bakery, soups, jams and salsa, homemade items, jewelry, quilts, sewn items, plants and flowers. There also will be product demonstrations.
Interested vendors should call Angela at 414-977-5062 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Ann Center is a place "for all ages" that provides intergenerational programs and services–a unique blend of day care and wellness programs under one roof for children, frail elderly and people with disabilities. For more information about the center call (414) 977-5000 or go to www.stanncenter.org.
St. Ann Center "for all ages" is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival