The Knightwind Ensemble, under the direction of Dr. Erik N. Janners, presents their fall concert titled “Music of Places”. The featured works in this performance are Angels in the Architecture by Frank Ticheli, a work that was premiered in (2008) and inspired by Australia’s Sydney Opera House which features halo-shaped acoustical ornaments hanging from the ceiling, and Lincolnshire Posey, written by famous American composer, Percy Grainger. Also included are masterworks by Adam Gorb, Dana Wilson, Gustav Holst, and more.
Sunday, November 18, 2012
South Milwaukee PAC (901-15th Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI)
Admission: $7/General Admission Pre-Sale
$12/Adult & $7/Seniors & Students at the door
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the South Milwaukee PAC by calling their box office at (414) 766-5049 or go to their website at http://www.southmilwaukeepac.org/.
More information about the Knightwind Ensemble is available online at www.knightwind.org, or follow us on Facebook.
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Paul Degner, Elkhorn Area School District, Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- JB’s on 41 Raises Funds in August for Brightening Veterans Lives (BVL) Charity