On Saturday, November 17, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public its “vintage” jewelry and “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale. Attendees can also enjoy varieties of chili in the Seasons of Life Café. Proceeds support the programs and services of the Center for frail elderly and persons with disabilities.
As a collaborative event, St. Thomas More High School, also will be open at the same time and right next door, featuring a large selection of beautiful holiday crafts for sale. The day at both facilities offers a “double-fun” event!
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar