"Eggs 1, 2, 3: Who Will the Babies Be?" by South Milwaukee author Janet Halfmann has made the New York Public Library's 2012 Children's List of 100 Titles for Reading & Sharing!
Here's how the judges described the book: "What hatches from eggs? Discover the answer in this counting book, riddle book, and natural-history book all in one."
Eggs 1, 2, 3 is a lift-the-flap picture book for children ages 2-6. It is Illustrated by Betsy Thompson, and published by Blue Apple Books
The librarian judging committee that chose the 100 books said, "Indeed, readers can be assured that there’s no shortage of creativity in the world of storytelling. The New York Public Library’s librarians invite you to peruse these offerings and find just the right stories to put in the hands of your favorite children—complete with a strong dose of imagination and a dash of whimsy."
Halfmann will be selling and signing Eggs 1, 2, 3 and her other books at the SM Christmas Market Sat, Dec 8, 10 am-3 pm, South Milwaukee High School, 801 15th Ave.
You can find out more about her books here:
You can find the entire NYPL list here:
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival