On Saturday, February 2, 9 am to 1 pm St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care will offer for the public a variety of soups to celebrate Super Bowland its traditional “vintage” jewelry sale. Also included will be “Sister Edna’s Creations” - her unique, hand-crafted jewelry for sale.
The ongoing Saturday Winter Farmers Market will also be in full swing for this bonanza of an event.
While browsing at tables of displaying hundreds of jewerly items attendees can also enjoy varieties of delicious, homemade Soup in the Seasons of Life Café. The event is a fundraiser as proceeds will support the programs and services for frail elderly and persons with disabilities of the Center .
St. Ann Center is located at 2801 East Morgan Avenue in the Bay View/St. Francis area. It is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the frail and most needy of our community. The Center is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi.
For more information on the event call St. Ann Center at 977-5000.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival