The Cudahy Family Library will host an introductory T'ai C'hi & Qigong class on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in the library's Ladish room, from 6:30-7:30PM.
The class is free and will be taught by Motoko Muneno Rashka. These disciplines involve meditation, dance and martila arts, will improve strength, balance and a calm mind.
Join us for a fun evening.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival