The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its February General Meeting at 7 p.m., Tuesday, Feb. 19 at the historic Depot on S. Kinnickinnic Ave.
Following a brief business meeting, Rick Petrie from the group Urban Anthropology of Milwaukee, Inc. will give a presentation about the organization's mission.
Topics to be covered include The Southside Settlement Museum and the documentary they created about the Kashubes from Poland and their settlement on Jones Island.
The event is free and all are invited!
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival