To combat drunken driving and increase safety belt use, The St Francis Police Department has intensified its traffic safety enforcement from March 4 to 20, which includes the St. Patrick’s Day weekend.
The increased enforcement is part of a grant that The St Francis Police Department received from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation Bureau of Transportation Safety.
On March 16th and 17th the St Francis Police Department along with the Cudahy and South Milwaukee Police Department’s will be participating in the statewide high visibility OWI enforcement saturation patrols.
The St Francis, Cudahy, and South Milwaukee Police Department’s hope that all of the traffic safety enforcement and education efforts eventually help reduce the number of preventable traffic deaths to ZERO IN WISCONSIN.
St Francis Police Department
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival