I would like to Thank everyone in the 5th District who supported me during my primary election campaign and all those who shared their thoughts and concerns with me when I visited their doors.
I am continuing my campaign as a “WRITE-IN” candidate for 5th District Alderperson. As, my dad Del used to say “anything worth having is worth working for” and I am ready to work to earn this position and in-turn to work for you, my neighbors of the 5th District as your Alderperson. I missed being on the ballot by a handful of votes on snowy and icy day with lower voter turnout however your voice has been heard.
I pledge to be responsive, request the Common Council revise the Dump fees, work on growing business in our community, involve businesses in re-development and revitalization in Packard Avenue, challenge the establishment to put the VOICE of the citizens first, establish on-going communication with our seniors, homeowners and renters via phone, mail, in-person, social media and digital and ensure our neighborhoods are safe.
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, how you can support my campaign or have any questions you can contact me at 414-975-6503 or at email@example.com.
I am the Choice you can expect more from. Your Voice + My Experience to Get the Job Done as a Past Cudahy Alderperson in the 2nd District, Civic Leader and Business Professional = Together Moving Cudahy Forward!
Write-In Michele St. Marie Boelkow on the “write-in” line of the ballot for 5th District Alderperson when you vote on April 2nd.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival