U.S. News & World Report 2013 “Best Nursing Home”
U.S. News & World Report awarded Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center “Best Nursing Home” based on “health inspections, nurse staffing, and quality of medical care.”
According to U.S. News & World Report, “an estimated 3.3 million Americans will live in the nation's nearly 16,000 nursing homes during 2013. That number translates to 1 in 7 people ages 65 and up, and more than 1 in 5 of those 85 and older. They and their families will want and need a way to find a source of the best possible care. For many, it won't be easy.”
Alexian Village of Milwaukee’s Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center features 108 beds for short term and long term care including physical, occupational and speech therapies, Alzheimer’s disease
and related dementia and Horizon Home Care Hospice.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a “continuing care” retirement community offering Independent Apartments, Assisted Living, Rehabilitative Services, Skilled Nursing and Adult Day Services. 9255 N. 76 Street, Milwaukee, WI. 53223 | www.AlexianBrothers.net |
Debbie Curran, Administrator
9301 N. 76 Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53223
(414) 357-5105, extension 5803
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar